Welcome to MJM Osteopathy.
Providing lasting pain relief naturally, for all stages and aspects of your life.
Pain and discomfort affect us during all stages of our life and have many far reaching consequences. For example, they can:
- Distract your focus and ability concentration at work
- Give you restless sleep
- Impact on your training goals and targets in sport
- Reduce your ability to enjoy your pregnancy or an active retirement
- Increase stress and causes mood changes
Osteopathy is an effective manual therapy, which relieves many joint and muscle conditions, suitable for all ages and lifestyles. From sedentary office workers, pregnant and new mums to athletes or keen sports individuals and manual workers, all can benefit from osteopathy.
I am Moira Mulvey of MJM Osteopathy. Using a combination of therapies I tailor make a unique program of treatment for each client. My aim is twofold:
- To target your immediate symptoms to alleviate pain and aid recovery.
- Identify and address the root cause of your problem to prevent its reoccurrence in the long term.
With over 17 years in practice, several years as Clinic Tutor at the British School of Osteopathy and Team Osteopath to Barbados National and West Indies Rugby teams, I have worked with a wide range of conditions and injuries. My aim is to relieve your symptoms and return you to normal activity as quickly as possible.
Unsure if Osteopathy is right for you?
Find out now by booking a free check-up online
07906 407 907
to discuss your condition in depth